DALLAS — Rolling Strong, a provider of driver wellness programs for transportation companies and their drivers as well as owner-operators, said Thursday that along with Walmart and higi it will be offering health screenings and assessments at the Great American Trucking Show.
The Rolling Strong booth at GATS is located in the Landstar Health and Wellness Pavilion.
“Prevention is the key to good health,” said Stephen Kane, president of Rolling Strong. “Health screenings and assessments for truck drivers are extremely important for that reason and can save you thousands of dollars in medical expenses. Along with our partners at Walmart and higi, we are pleased to offer this service to drivers at GATS.”
Kane said through integrations in its health and wellness mobile app, Rolling Strong provides professional drivers with a new level of accessibility to screening and health services destinations on the road. Trucking companies can use the app’s gamification capability to encourage drivers to get health and wellness assessments.
The Rolling Strong program also provides drivers with access to CDL wellness coaches who can provide mobile or live support through the platform to help maintain health and prepare for DOT physicals.
“Screenings are not only simpler to arrange through our mobile network, but the information is stored for drivers in their Rolling Strong personal health portal,” Kane said. “The app provides access to annual biometric screenings across a nationwide network through partnerships and integrations with Walmart, higi, CVS, Kroger, Publix pharmacies and the eTrueNorth network.”
At GATS, Rolling Strong will showcase all of the capabilities of its mobile health and wellness program, including their app, which is available on both iOS and Android platforms. Also on display at GATS, in the Rolling Strong booth, will be partners and providers of health and wellness services for drivers, including:
- Walmart is offering attendees free wellness, vision, and hearing assessments
- eTrueNorth,a health care connector that leverages retail pharmacy services, will collect the assessments and aggregate the information into the Rolling Strong app
- PetSmartis providing information about veterinary and grooming services, to aid drivers and their families in pet care
- higi will be providing blood pressure, weight and BMI screenings
- Fight Colorectal Cancer, a non-profit organization focused on colon and rectal cancer education and awareness is providing facts and information on preventative care
Read more here at TheTrucker.com.